- Takes only 1-2 minutes to do your whole body
- It’s inexpensive. A nice natural bristle brush is less than $10. Find them at natural food stores and on Amazon, of course.
- Mess free, unlike greasy and grainy scrubs.
- Leaves your skin amazingly smooth
- Stimulates blood circulation, which promotes healing
- Stimulates lymph circulation, which removes cellular waste)
- Can help the appearance of cellulite over time
- Helps to reduce water retention (edema)
So this is how you do it. Your skin should be completely dry. I prefer to do it right before I take a shower:
Starting at your feet, lightly brush your skin toward your heart.
Use long strokes and brush over entire leg area. It may feel a little tingly but that is your skin being stimulated. Just be sure and use light strokes.
Switch and do the other leg.
Continue with entire body always brushing toward the heart.
Do not brush your face or neck. These area’s are much too sensitive.
And that’s it! Take a shower, rub some yummy lotion on and your skin is gorgeous! Try to do this every day and you will definitely see a difference in your skin.