Years ago, I had a dream of selling my own line of bath and body. Oh, it was a grand and expensive dream! A dream that, well…crashed and burned actually. Oh well, c’est la vie! But all was not lost. It eventually led to a ton of other opportunities, like this blog where I can now share with you all the best places to find beauty in bulk!
But first, here are things you should know about buying in bulk
- All of these products were made for small businesses to private label, which usually means that are unscented and shipped in gallon bottles.
- Some companies offer to add fragrance for an additional fee.
- To make it easier to dispense, I recommend buying a pump to fit on to the gallon bottle. The pump also makes it easier to pour the product into smaller bottles.
- Adding your own fragrance can be a bit tricky if the product is not watery enough to just pour in and shake. I will post a separate tutorial on how to do that.
- Yes, these products feel wonderful on your skin! In fact, I know of a few luxury and spa brands that use these bulk bases for their own line.
I really love the simplicity of the ingredients from this company. Based in Arizona, this business was originally started to offer “The Body Shop” type quality at a much lower price. They also offer hundreds of fragrances (both natural and synthetic) that can be added for about $10 extra. Visit the shop.
When I first experimented with my own brand of skin care, Essential Wholesale’s products are the ones I started with. 10 years later, this company has grown from body lotions, creams and cleansers to also include baby washes, laundry detergent, facial care, and more. My favorite lotions from here are the cucumber lotion and the milk & honey lotion.
Essentials by Catalina
This company is the most affordable. What’s even better is that their products actually feel very good on this skin! The unscented Back-to-Basics Lotion is only $13.95 per gallon with their premium lotion is just a few dollars more. My all time favorite product from here is the Whipped Body Frosting in Tea Rose.
Wholesale Supplies Plus
This is another place where you can get pretty much all of your family’s bath and skin care (even for the family dog!). I especially like that I can see ratings and comments from other customers about the individual products. Check out the Foaming Bath Whip…looks like it would be fun (and easy) to customize!
Did you find this post helpful? Share it with a friend!