Disclosure Policy for TheVintageMama.com
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog contains affiliate links and ads within posts and sidebars, that may not always be clearly identified as such.
- The compensation received will never influence my honest opinion of the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- I will always disclose whether or not I have received a free product to review within each post
I work hard to build trust with you and I will not jeopardize that. I carefully select the affiliate products I support or the products I accept for review or giveaway.
The privacy of the readers of TheVintageMama.com is important to me. At TheVintageMama.com, I recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information I receive and collect when you use and visit TheVintageMama.com, and how I safeguard your information.
- I never sell your personal information to third parties. As with most other websites, this blog collects and uses the data contained in log files. The information in the log files includes your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or ATT&T), the browser you used to visit this blog (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited this site and which pages you visited throughout this blog. Cookies are used to store information, such as your personal preferences when you visit this blog.
- I also use third party advertisements on TheVintageMama.com to support othis site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise.
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with this blog as well as other websites. Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
Questions? Please contact me!